- Isolates in six possible rotational and translational modes of vibration.
- Active Isolation from 1 Hz to 200 Hz. Passive Isolation beyond 200 Hz
- No low frequency resonance means much better performance that a passive system.
- 500 times stiffer than passive system
- Inherent stiffness imparts excellent directional and positional stability
- Module length can be adjusted for specific applications
- Module style allows system to adapt to specific sizes and loads, making it idea for a wide range of applications
This low profile modular system consists of a minimum of two modules and a separate controller.š Each module supports 880 lbs.š Module length can be adjusted for specific applications.š Applications include precision instruments such as coordinate measuring machines, UHV-SPM, SEM, and TEM.
The inherent stiffness of the AVI-400 imparts excellent directional and positional stability. The lack of a low frequency resonance means much better performance than with passive systems.tems.
The inherent stiffness of the AVI-400 imparts excellent directional and positional stability.
The AVI-400 isolates all six degrees of freedom.
||Active 1 Hz to 200 Hz|
||Passive beyond 200 HZ|
||Above 10 Hz transmissibility <0.017 (-35dB)|
||Vertical approx 3.5 µm / N|
||Horizontal approx 7 µm/ N |
||less than 50nG/ from 0.1-200 HZ in any direction|
||7000 lbs ( 800 lbs per module, 8 modules max )|
||3200 kg ( 400 kg/module, 8 max. ) |
||28.3 x 17.5 x 4.5" ( 702 x 200 x 115 mm ) |
|13.8 x 7.5 x 4.5" ( 600 x 200 x 115 mm ) |
|Single Module Weight:
||44 lbs ; 20 kg |
||typically 10W, maximum 50 W (70 VA)|
||115-230V AC±10%, 50-60Hz|
||A multiplexed signal for display on oscilloscope shows vibration levels with and without isolation. A signal of 1mV corresponds approximately to a velocity of 0.2Uin/sec at tabletop.|